Ok well these are the highlights of the past 48 hours
- Biked to Bunny Flat Trailhead and played my drum on the mountain.
- Recorded a video interpretation of Paul Grubb’s poem “Dedicated to A Muse”
- Karen, the camp hostess @ McBride Springs, manifested an extra day in Shasta for me. (THANK YOU!!!!)
- Was rejected by Amtrak…”no bikez on de train” sayz mistar conductor
- Acquired a flat after leaving Dunsmuir, walked to Sims Road and camped @ Best in the West Resort–free of charge.
- Caught a ride with Mount Shasta local Steve and repaired my shredded tire, and flat tube.
- manifested a bike trailer.
And right now I am mapping my journey down Historic Route 99 to Red Bluff and Sacramento shortly thereafter.
Love, sooooooo much Love