Here you go for the recipe!
What you will need:
1/3 pineapple slices
½ cup of apple sauce ( instead of butter)
½ cup of granulated sweetener ( I used granulated stevia)
½ cup of apple sauce (unsweetened )
2 tbsp nondairy milk
1 1/2 cups unbleached all purpose flour 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
What you will do:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly grease a 9 inch springform pan or a non-stick one.
3. With an electric hand mixer or by hand using a wooden spoon, cream together the apple sauce and sugar/stevia. Add second patch of apple sauce and milk. Finally, add the flour and baking powder, and stir until just combined, but do not over mix.
4. Add the batter to the prepared pan and arrange the pineapple slices on top of the cake. Add any other fruit you would like.
Optional : pour some agave syrup for a caramelized result.
5. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Let cool for 15 min before unmolding.
-Eat a slice.
-Tell yourself about how guilt free it is.
-Eat another slice it’s still guilt free.
-Listen to your inner voice talking about how you’ll workout tomorrow anyway.
-Eat the whole cake.
-Roll on the floor since walking isn’t an option anymore because of belly full of pineapple cake.